Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting creative with parties!

It's time to get creative.  I am getting so tired of hearing how bad things are, how it's only going to get worse before it gets better, blah, blah, blah...  So instead of throwing up my hands, I've decided to roll up my sleeves.  I am not the only one in this situation, which is comforting, and allows for great brainstorming.  Therefore, when I was talking to those who inspire me at Colletive-E.com and my friend who started Kule clothing, I realized that the nomie baby car seat covers are perfect for house parties.

Right now it's a little tough to invite people over to spend money unless you are saving them money.  This isn't a riddle.  The nomie baby car seat cover can save people money, since it's perfect to use with a hand-me-down car seat to make it new again, and it also can help extend the life of your car seat.  Moms love to share their great finds with friends and families, and especially now if it's a great way to save money.  That's why I have decided to launch the nomie baby house parties.  Host moms can sign up at www.nomiebaby.com, or send me an email at katie@nomiebaby.com, and then they are on their way to spreading the word about a great new mommy-must-have, as well as making money for themselves.  The word of mom is the most powerful tool of all, no matter how scary it gets out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment