Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tweeting and Twittering Success!

When it was first suggested that I twitter about nomie baby, my response was, "What does that mean?" I was again feeling like a techno-rookie, but I had gotten over being ashamed about asking questions. I followed the directions, went on twitter.com, started an account, and began tweeting and twittering. I must say I was told what to type in 140 characters or less and started "following" people, which seemed a little creepy at first. Slowly people started "following" me, and I even began to get "DMs." I have to admit, I'm still not entirely sure how it works. It mostly feels like I am sending 140 character messages into the ether, but something does seem to be working, because a new store in Iowa is now carrying nomie baby car seat covers, and a number of product reviewer have posted reviews on their sites and blogs. I guess it really doesn't matter whether I completely get it or not, because others are "getting it!" Tweet Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment