Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

New Arrivals

I know I can't be everything to everyone, nor can nomie baby, but I'm trying. When I first started selling I went to one store in NYC, and while they loved the feel and ease of the nomie baby car seat covers, they felt that their customers would like colors that "blended" more with their car's interior.  The next day I went to Kidville, and they loved the "sherbet" colors, so my mind was spinning, and I was cautioned not to try to make everyone happy, but that's my nature.  Therefore, once things were up and going, and I started thinking about the next run, I decided to introduce new colors: navy and charcoal, and the response has been great!  They are sleek and chic, and let parents pretend that there isn't an ugly cow-print car seat behind them.

I also realized that while my website was fine, it wasn't great, and I wanted great.  I have been working with Collective-E on branding, getting the word out and pushing to the next level, so when Katie at CE suggested "cutification" I knew that's what I needed.  Once again, not my strength, but certainly Katie's, so we were off!  Now the nomie baby site is cleaner, has great features that allow people to click and buy more  easily, and is more in keeping with the whole idea of nomie baby, which is to solve problems for parents.  Please check out the new improved site at http://www.nomiebaby.com.  You can add a review, send it to a friend, and of course order all the colors now available.

I have also been told that I need more products, so keep your eyes out for the soon-to-be-introduced "carry-beaner."  It is the extra helping hand that everyone needs!

Once again, I am learning that while this might be my "baby," I can't do it alone, and having wonderful people around to give feedback and support is key!




2 comments:

  1. Working with you is a true pleasure because we believe 100% in your product. I am a very happy nomie baby car seat user and fan of you...can't wait to see what future problems you solve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, Katie! Working with you is such a joy...a part of why the site is jelling so nicely!

    ReplyDelete