Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not all Car Seat Covers are the Same

When I first had the ah ha moment to come up with the nomie baby car seat cover, it came from my search, which came up empty, for a solution to the mess and hassle of cleaning up after my little one after she spilled. I found covers. I found covers that were washable. I found covers that were cozy. I found covers that were removable, but I didn't find one that was all of these AND waterproof, and affordable, in fact some were as expensive as $120! That is what the nomie baby car seat cover is. It is everything that I was looking for all in one cover, and only $36!

I was pretty sure that I wasn't alone in wanting this product, and my hunch was right! Sales have been great. Diapers.com, which has been a terrific partner since late October 2009, consistently places re-orders every 10 days - 2 weeks for their 3 large warehouses, and the comments and feedback I have gotten from customers has been terrific, not to mention fun to read! To everyone who takes the time to write, thank you. It means a lot to hear from the people behind the screens and the orders.

I realized that I not only had a product that everyone needs and appreciates, but I had the beginning of a company with a mission to bring products to parents that solve problems, and therefore, can make their lives easier. The latest nomie baby product is the 'cozy up' stroller blanket. This cozy, warm stroller blanket arrived just in time for the deep freeze that has hit the country. Again, parents have been thrilled with not only the product, the quality, but the reasonable price, which doesn't freeze out anyone's wallet.

Underlying everything, is the desire to bring great products to parents that are helpful, and priced in a friendly way, and the desire to give back. My commitment to make a change on many different levels, including in the lives of the littlest babies in the NICU is an incredibly motivating and inspiring factor. I would also like to do my part to bring some care to Haiti. I know we can all do something, no matter how great or small, and it will make a difference. Isn't that what it's all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment