Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Braving this weather

It's freezing outside, but the idea of spending the next 3 months inside gives me cabin fever already. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing better than spending all day in pj's when it's freezing outside, making pancakes with sprinkles, then baking cupcakes, and reading every book from "Good Night Moon" to "Ish, " but after a day, it's time to get out! With plenty of layers, a super warm jacket, like the Canada Down one my husband got me for christmas a few years ago, and the handwarmers I got this year, stuffed in my mittens, I'm set, and now the 'cozy up' keeps my little one super warm, and ready to GET OUT! After a nice brisk walk we all feel much better, and the added benefit is that I've gotten some exercise, and the cold, fresh air leads to a great nap back in our pj's again!

No comments:

Post a Comment