Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Personal Touch

When ever I give a gift, I try to think of a way to make it personal. Either I chose a color I know a person loves, or perhaps a theme like sports, music or their favorite animal. This is particularly true when picking a baby gift, especially if it's not their first child. I know that there will be plenty of hand-me-downs, so it's nice to give something that is the baby's very own.

Many people have asked if there is a way to monogram or personalize the nomie baby car seat covers, and now there is! WWW.myembroideredgift.com will personalize your infant or toddler car seat cover, so it will have that special touch. Now whether it's a gift for a 2nd boy, the little sister, or distinguishing one twin from another, it can be their very own. Visit http://www.myembroideredgifts.com/nomiecarseatcover.html to send a baby present that is unique and shows that you really thought about just what they would love!

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to choose a great and unique baby gift, you want to give something that is practical and yet memorable, special. I already give the nomie baby car seat cover, but the idea of monogrammed just makes it all the more exciting.

    ReplyDelete