Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pink Car Seat Cover turns Big Bro's to yours

One of the many great things that I have learned about the nomie baby car seat covers, is their many uses that I hadn't originally intended. I have found, from listening to my customers that they are thrilled that they are able to quickly change their hideous pattern into one that is sleek and clean, or that their son's car seat easily becomes their daughters with a pink nomie baby car seat cover.

I remember when my first daughter was born after my son, I didn't buy anything blue for her for years. I was thrilled to be able to make her completely pink. Of course, now years later, her favorite color is blue, but that's her choice now! However, I know I would have saved a lot of money by being able to change the boyish items into more girly ones, if that had been an option, and that's exactly what my customers are discovering, and telling me.

While I came up with the idea out of a need to make cleanups less of a hassle, I am delighted by the other equally worthwhile uses: re-cycle and reuse, turn something for a son into something new for a daughter, or making a hand-me-down that is a little worse for the wear new again! I have even heard that the coziness has made the seats cooler, and in a couple of cases has eased carsickness. Of course that's not a claim I am willing to make, but it's might be a nice coincidence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment