Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting Out There!

This past week, nomie baby was part of Big City Moms and The Bump's "Biggest Baby Shower." It was a wonderful opportunity to meet moms and moms-to-be, as well as many many many people I have been in touch with via Facebook, Twitter, a miriade of bloggers and other people in the baby world. Face to face is always better than from behind the screen. I was thrilled to hear how many people have heard of nomie baby, have nomie baby products, or were excited to get some!

While I know it's hard to be everywhere, it is so important to get out in the real world and see real people! Often I feel as if I have, only to realize it is Facebook pictures, or tweets and not person to person. Thank you for such wonderful welcomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment