Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Disassembling the car seat cover is not fun exercise

I used to calculate the snacks we brought into the car based on their messiness factor. I knew the messier, the more likely it was that I would have to clean the car seat, which took a lot of time, a great deal of struggling and wrestling, and not a fun way of breaking a sweat. First I would have to take the car seat out of the car, then I would have to disassemble the car seat straps, and hope that I would remember exactly how they threaded through, so I could reassemble them. After all that I would have to wash the car seat cover, and air dry it, so it didn't shrink, all the time hoping that I would not have to use the car seat until the cover was dry and the whole thing reassembled. Often this meant that I would wait until the cover was really gross before tackling this task.

Now, however, the type of snack doesn't bother me, since the nomie baby car seat cover makes cleaning up a snap! I just slip it over the existing cover. I don't have to remove the car seat from the car, or disassemble the straps, and when it gets dirty. I just slip it off, throw it in the washer and dryer, and we're good to go! It never has to get really dirty before it's cleaned. Now I get exercise the fun way - running around with the kids, or even going to the gym!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I have never had the unfortunate pleasure of disassembling or cleaning my car seat because I have used the nomie baby car seat cover the entire time. Call me lucky...or smart!

    ReplyDelete