Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Me, Myself & I


While it's certainly not easy running nomie baby with a staff of me, myself and I, it has provided me with insight into every aspect of the business, and allowed me to be in touch with everyone from manufacturing to pr to the customers. It's wonderful hearing the feedback from everyone, and being able to respond to it. I have also noticed that this is appreciated by everyone as well, since I am frequently hearing how happy they were that I answered their question quickly, or how I was able to respond to a pr request in time for the deadline. While I'm sure that when I grow, the people in these positions will be able to do the same, there is nothing like hearing things first hand. Receiving an email from a happy customer who wrote to say that she loved her nomie baby car seat cover, and she needed to order another one, because her kids were fighting over who got to sit in the "nomie" seat was a thrill, and so was getting an email saying that Sarah Jessica Parker loves her matching pink nomie baby car seat covers for her twin daughters!

Again, I'm sure I will love hearing those sorts of comments from people who will ultimately be in charge of those areas, but opening the emails first does make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment