Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NomieBaby Featured in The MomShift

http://www.themomshift.com/

I am honored to report that NomieBaby has been included in the book The MomShift by Reva Seth, which puts the spotlight on working mothers and families in a positive way, arguing that having children can help grow a business.

Children have not only helped grow NomieBaby, but were the inspiration for it. When my little one got sick in her car seat, I had a hard time removing the cover to clean it. And if you've had a carsick child, you know that you want that smell GONE. But removing the car seat cover that came with the car seat proved to be very difficult, and getting it in? Forget it. There had to be a better way.

With the support of my family (my husband and three children), I developed and patented the NomieBaby car seat cover with a spill proof backing, so that even the messiest messes have a better shot at being protected from getting the car seat dirty. Other mothers and fathers have loved it, and growing this business with my family has been so gratifying.

For your next read, do get this book. It's one of many good reads out lately that support women entrepreneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment