Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Awesome infant car seat covers!




The most important and fulfilling part of running nomie baby for me is hearing from happy customers. I realize how busy everyone is, especially with young children, so I especially appreciate it when they take time out to send a note letting me know their thoughts! Here are just a few of the reasons parents find to love their nomie baby car seat cover :
- shake out the crumbs in seconds
- disassembly NOT required by dads - just slip off the car seat cover and wash!
- leak-proof backing - absorbs liquid
- colors to match everything
- make cleanups so easy
- washing machine and dryer friendly
- saved me from throwing out my car seat
- solves my problem for what to give for a baby present

It is also thrilling to receive a "google alert" and read a review raving about the must-have for parents, which are read and trusted by so many many moms and dads, for instance City Baby, Stroller Traffic's "Got to Get it" Iist, UrbanBaby.com, and People's Celebrity Baby to name just a few.

1 comment:

  1. Toddler car seat make your happy and comfortable so Buy Baby Products with great price

    ReplyDelete